ASUS ROG 2 is a power-packed gaming device available in the market now. Its specification speaks for itself with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC, 12GB RAM, 512GB UFS 3.0 storage, a 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED display with a claimed 240Hz touch sampling rate and 49ms touch latency, a massive 6,000 mAh battery with 30W fast. Now if you want to get more from this phone and are looking to get it rooted and change some internal settings then yeah we can help you with that.
Warning: “Unlocking Bootloader will void your warranty. Do this at your own risk. We can’t be HELD RESPONSIBLE for any mishappening while unlocking the bootloader.”
The bootloader for ASUS ROG 2 phone can be unlocked by ASUS utility tool. Unlocking the bootloader voids the phone’s warranty and it also disable all the future OTA update. Also unlocking the bootloader will erase the data on your phone and forces a factory reset on it.
Bootloader unlock tool is available by clicking this link UTILITY TOOL
Steps for unlocking the bootloader:
- First, make a full backup of your ROG 2 phone.
- Secondly, get your phone charged to at least 80 % before the next process.
- Check the android version on your phone and install the APK for unlocking the bootloader, for
Android 10: Download
- For Android 9.0: Download
- Now install the apk and proceed as per the guide:
- As soon as you tick and agree to the terms and condition check box, your device will be ready for a bootloader unlock.
- As you press to unlock the device the phone will be rebooted again and you will see that the bootloader is unlocked and you may need to follow the on-screen instruction to set your phone again as you did at your first boot.