Realme X2 Pro is a flagship phone from Realme which is stylish and packed with power features. Some of the noted specification of the phone are a 6.5 inches Full-HD+ Super AMOLED display, a 90Hz refresh rate, and dual surround speakers that give you a delightful viewing experience. It also has in-screen fingerprint scanner. The phones comes with 6 GB RAM and Color OS 6.1 based on Android 9 upgradable to Android 10. So if you want to unlock the bootloader and want to experience the full capability of this phone then follow the steps mentioned below.
Warning: “Unlocking Bootloader will void your warranty. Do this at your own risk. We can’t be HELD RESPONSIBLE for any mishappening while unlocking the bootloader.”
Unlocking bootloader will erase your data so do make a backup of your precious data before proceeding any further.
Steps for unlocking the bootloader:
- Download the tool from the link here Download
- Open the unlock tool
- Select “Start Applying”
- Read the disclaimer and tick the box at the end and submit application.
- After successful submission, the application will be checked by the Realme server.
- After 10-20 mins you can check the status on the unlock tool. Usually, it shows review successful then proceed with the further mentioned steps.
- Now click on the “Start the in-depth test” and the device will be rebooted automatically.
- After reboot, the following “fast boot_unlock_verify ok” can be seen on the screen.
- Now download the Fastboot ADB driver from Download
- Use the cable that came with phone and connect it with Window or Mac OS.
- Now open Fastboot command by shift + right-click in the folder where it is installed on your system.
- Enter the command: “adb reboot bootloader” and press enter.( Without quotes)
- Now enter the command: “fastboot flashing unlock” and press enter. ( Without quotes)
- You will see two option on your device screen, Unlock the bootloader and Do not unlock the bootloader.
- Select unlock the bootloader and your bootloader will be unlocked.
Hooray your device bootloader is unlocked and ready to install any custom ROM.
Also Read: How to Unlock Bootloader For ASUS ROG 2