Our motto is to put our visitors first, with striving transparency about how and why we collect your information and where we use it. But the sole responsibility still is to keep the information and data provided by you safely and secure.
Know your controls
Before giving up your information try to understand the tools and rules to control your information. You can manage your information such as data location search history and other relevant info at privacy controls.
Information Collection and what we use it for
We collect information from our visitors to ensure a better service for them. Data and information are collected while you –
1) When you create an account or register with Cellopera.
In case visitors create an account with Cellopera.com or visit the website to refer to certain content from our post, they may have to register with their basic information. The same information will be used to reach out to you intimating our new post.
2) Device information
When the visitors try to connect to our website we collect information from the device such as email address, IP address and cookies connected.
3)Information that is collected automatically
In some cases, your data will be automatically collected on your visit, access, or use our site. This may include-
Log Information: We obtain your information whenever you visit our websites including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to this Site.
Information from Other Sources
1) We have our links connected to other affiliated websites. So if the users use the other website and click links of Cellopera, we will automatically receive the basic information of the users.
2) From publicly available sources: Our site also has various social media handles. If visitors visit our social media handles (example: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) using theirs we will automatically receive their details including photos, profile pictures, names, videos that are publicly available. Also, we may receive your contact address whenever you change it.
How we use this information
1. Communication with our customers via emails and newsletters with your consent.
2. We are able to improve our services referring to your earlier messages and other forms of communication.
3. For legal purposes: We may access or disclose information to prevent action in connection with legal and enforcement of the terms and conditions.
In some cases, we will use your contact details for communication purposes. No personal information will be disclosed to any third party or other outlets(who are not affiliated or connected with our endeavour.) For reaching out to us, our visitors are also recommended to use our contact details like phone number, email address, or newsletter.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Corrections and Rectifications
Upon your request, We will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address. You can make these requests by emailing Us at info@Cellopera.com.
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information as this is a complete blogging site with no purchase windows. Before giving information to any person offline, cross-check twice for authenticity.